Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Year's Baptism

Wow. It's been a while since my last post. Three months ago I posted that my wife had our FOURTH little girl. That was the last thing I could write for a while (whew!).

Since that time, our house church had a baptism. Since we meet in a home, we had to find a source of water bigger than a bathtub. I would love to have done it at a local river, but New Year's Day brings pretty chilly water.

I've included a four-and-a-half-minute clip from the baptism below which just includes the part where I baptize my two oldest girls.



There were more baptisms to come after that, and maybe I'll post those later. In the meantime, this is my first foray into the world of YouTube posting, so call it an experiment.

It was an honor to welcome my daughters into the bigger family.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great, Neil!

I have been thinking about putting some stuff on you tube also.

It's a great medium.

I find myself watching it far more than t.v. these days...there's a lot more to choose from (like your buddies daughters baptism)!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Jasmin said...

Very precious

1:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Very Cool!!!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home