Friday, July 27, 2007

Ahh, Summer...

Number 253 fun thing to do in the summer:

Silly string fight.

I don't exactly know how we ended up with six cans of silly string this summer, but after doing an extreme makeover of our entire storage system in our house, we ended up with something fun to do.



You can't tell from the picture, but I actually WON this fight. The girls took off their stringy bits before snapping this shot. The game ended with a Decorate-the-Daddy party.

Man, these summers go fast. I logged 5,000 miles driving this summer. Our trusty Dodge Caravan had to make four trips to Mississippi and one to West Virginia. Whew! In the meantime we enclosed our carport and made a new living room/meeting room. I'll blog about that later, cause I'm just sure that's what you've really logged on to read about today ;-)

Till then, I hope you're summer's going well, and I'll try to write more and catch up soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Now that's a cool dad!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Mike Morrell said...

Ha! That's awesome. Well, do write more. I want to hear what you've been reading and thinking about this summer!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Bwahaha! Sucker!
glad you had fun!
man, catie is huge.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home